Followers

Blood Drive

The spiced honey post is being delayed just a bit because a friend-related emergency has arisen which requires my complete attention and a small amount of time (which nonetheless interferes with canning ops). My friend is, I feel compelled to note, rational, mature, intelligent and even-keeled.

She also wants to see Twilight. Tonight. At midnight. Not alone.

When a friend needs me, who am I to turn away? Sure, we both have to parent and work tomorrow and we both have Saturdays that look terrifying on paper. But we both also like a little vampire lurve (she specifically with these characters, with which I have no experience) so why not? It's not like opportunities to recapture one's youth come 'round every day.

I haven't been to a movie theater since the first Harry Potter film which I think was, what?, 2001 or something? I scarcely know how to act in a theater anymore since they got indoor plumbing.

Wish me luck.

Blog Archive