Followers

There comes a time in every blogger's life when he or she must look at the referral logs and say, "huh?"


I am but one blogger and I cannot include all the information currently being sought that includes the keywords bath, hot, nursing or pregnant. To wit:


1) To the person who asked Yahoo search, "Can you get pregnant taking a bath together?" I recommend that you speak to a health practitioner as soon as possible.


2) To the person who asked Google to find references for "hot sex bath mother son" I beg you to speak to a health practioners as soon as possible.


3) I do not post entries that would likely be of interest to the person who wanted "Zeta Jones Naked" via Ask.com


4) I don't even want to think about what was being sought with the search "man woman nursing milk"


5) Can anyone hazard a guess as to what a search for "vegetable sex" might be looking for?


6) The search "hot women having" seems incomplete somehow - although I don't imagine the searcher was looking for "hot women having intelligent conversation"


7) The search "Laura Bush hairdo" cracks me up in a million ways.


8) Finally, to the person seeking references for "hot aunt" well, how did you know that all of my aunts are exceptionally fetching?

Blog Archive