Followers

Questions asked by a three year old while making chocolate chip cookies:

What is that? Why is it flour? Where is your bowl? Oh, there it is. Why is your bowl yellow? Why is that a bowl? What is that? Why is it brown sugar? Why isn't it white sugar? Where is the white sugar? What is that? What is vanilla? Can I smell the vanilla? Why is it vanilla? Why do I like vanilla? Why doesn't it smell like chocolate? Where are the chocolate chips? Why are they chocolate chips? What are those funny spoons? Why do they measure? What do they measure? Why is that salt? Are cookies salty? Is sugar good? Do we eat sugar? Why are you putting the oven on? Is the oven hot? Why is that an egg shell? Where did the egg go? Why do cookies have eggs? Do cookies taste like eggs? Why do you have to stir it? What are those? Why are they cookie sheets? Do cookies go on them? Why do cookies cook on them? Why are they rectangle? Why are they gray? Are they metal? Why are they metal? Why are you putting the cookies in the oven? Will the cookies cook there? Why do I have to stay away from the oven? Why don't you want me to get hurt? Are the cookies done? What is that? Why is it an oven timer? What does it do? Why are you turning the oven timer on? Are the cookies done? What is that? Why is it a spatula? What color is it? Why is it beige? What are you doing? Why do the cookies have to cool? Why are they hot? Are the cookies done? Are the cookies done? Are the cookies done? Can I eat a cookie? Can I eat a cookie? Can I eat a cookie? Can I eat a cookie? Can I eat a cookie? Can I eat a cookie? Can I eat a cookie? Can I eat a cookie? Can I eat a cookie? Can I eat a cookie?

Blog Archive