Followers

Well. Let' see. I responded to some comments, but don't see those answers. I also posted my interview with Lauren Devine of Fresh Preserving but don't see that post.

This is going even more splendidly than I dreamed it would! My first little drawing thing.

O.K., here's what we'll do. This isn't the Oscars(tm) and we're not audited by those nice men in dark suits who come on to tell everyone the rules. This is my blog and, unorthodox as it may be, I'm going to change the rules midstream to try an impose some kind of order on this business. Plus, I've had a deadline move up from next week to this (again! why does this happen?!) and, well, there it is.

So. Anyone who comments in a post that happens to include Lauren Devine's name in it (I think this is the third, the repost of the interview will be the fourth) will have an entry in the contest. Comments in two such posts will result in two entries, and so forth. The drawing will be the close of business, my time, Friday.

This works, yes? I am sorry for this bloggy change-up but it's my first time and I feel that I'll take for myself a bit of forbearance (one of my all-time favorite words). We're still friends, right?

Blog Archive