Followers

Having completely bunged up the last time I was tagged (wrote a reminder on a sticky, found said sticky on the floor behind my desk when we moved two years later) I feel called upon to respond with haste to the tag suggested by Anyresemblance. No stickies on my watch! At least, not any more stickies.

a) Four job I have had in my life:

- Video store clerk

- Fundraiser

- Commercial voiceover person

- Knowledge Manager (prompting my father to exclaim, "That's not a real job!")


b) Four movies I would watch over and over:

- A Room with a View

- Little Women (the 90s adaptation)

- Little Women (the one with Katherine Hepburn)

- Shirley Valentine


c) Four places I have lived:

- Buffalo, NY

- Canandiagua, NY

- Philadelphia, PA

- Charlottesville, VA


d) Four TV shows I love to watch:

- Alton Brown

- that one on HGTV where the people look at three houses and decide which one to buy

- Scrubs

- Uh..that's it. I don't think I have four, unless I can name the old Max Headroom series which is regretably not available on DVD


e) Four places I have visited:

- Berlin

- Vienna

- San Francisco

- Osh Kosh, Wisconsin


f) Four websites I visit daily:

- BBC

- CNN

- Weather.com

- Gawker.com


g) Four of my favorite foods:

- Melted cheese on toast

- Nutella on challah

- Banana yogurt

- Homemade mac-and-cheese


h) Four places I would like to be right now:

- A hot bath (in a bathroom not having to be cleaned by me)

- The kitchen

- On a trail in the middle of a yellow-leaved fall forest

- A fabric store, with a gift card


i) Four bloggers I'd like to tag:

- My sister, because I want to see what she says, to see if I already know.

- La Femme Follette, although she doesn't strike me as a taggy sort of girl - maybe if we all ask nice?

- Meg, because I think she'd be cool to know and her recipes always work.

- VoirDire SubCulture, because she and I lead lives of geographic proximity and I think she'd have interesting answers,

Blog Archive