Followers

Ludite No More - See Hot Water Bath on Facebook

Progress is a beautiful thing, no? A girl can struggle to keep up, what with all the horseless carriages around, and those fancy typing machines. Life moves so fast these days!

In keeping with this amazing time of ours, I decided to check out this Facebook thingamadoodle all the kids are raving about. I even made a Hot Water Bath group to record all our collective home food preservation fun.

Seriously, through. Susie J suggested nearly seven years ago that I start a canning-related message board, a recommendation that thrilled and terrified me in equal measures. Now that these crazy youths are willing to do nearly all the work for me at a time when home canning seems to be undergoing a modest renaissance (could it ever be as cool as knitting? Sewing? ), well, the time seems to be right.

I'll still be here, with canning, cooking, cocktails and documentation of my fascinating life's minutia. While I'm doing that, I hope you wander over there. See you?

Blog Archive