Followers

Entropy Girl sick, this time with something called Roseola, a viral illness common in children under two years of age (although I have no memory of the Boy Wonder ever having suffered it). Many of the internet resources on the subject point out the afflicted babes may be "irritable". It is to laugh - Entropy Girl has been hell on wheels and "irritable" would be a day of wine, roses and sunshine, a full college scholarship, a self-cleaning cat box that actually works and takes the collected refuse down to the curb all by itself, a Maybach without payments and with a free unlimited gas card. In other words, a much higher plane then where we currently find ourselves.

Which is a shame, because I have so much to share. In addition to the applesauce and jam posts, this week begins preparations for the Boy Wonder's birthday party. I have a castle cake to bake and decorate, a menu to plan (discouraging the birthday boy from an all-pork meal), shield-shaped cookies to cut and ice and party boxes to assemble.

Try and hang in with me if you can. Not only have I located the camera's memory card, but I also know where our little external storage thingie is so I can get the pics loaded quicker. So if/when the fog of illness finally leaves our little corner of the internet for good I'll be chock-full of good times and fun stuff.

Blog Archive