Followers

Yikes.


The Little Diva is finally feeling better and I've finally made a dent in the laundry. I've long been amazed at how much extra work one tiny little person, when ill, can generate. The important thing now, though, is that she's well and on her way to being back on schedule, sleep-wise. Everything else is a bonus.


I realized that I never updated the "What's for Dinner" or the "What I'm Reading" listings, but they'll just have to keep for another couple days. One or two more nights of serious, nose to the grindstone work and I should be in the clear for blogging, cookie baking and a host of other more entertaining activities.


On my mind for when I return: interviewing for new projects and writing my CV, my newly-diagnosed diabetic dog, my freakin' cold house, the restaurant bet I won with my husband.


A few more days' indulgence?

Blog Archive